Patent Registration in India
|Patent Registration in India :-|
To reduce the cost of Patent filing and prosecution in India, there are number of things an experienced attorney should take in to account. In the event you are filing a PCT national phase application, provide your associate in India following information:-
1. The application details including title of the invention, names, addresses and Nationality of the inventors; applicants.
2. The complete specification as filed earlier than the International office with drawings claims, and abstract.
3. English translation of the International Application if published and filed in language other than English.
4. Certified copy of the priority document/s if Form PCT/IB/304 is not available.
5. The English translation of the precedence documents, if filed and published in language other than English.